Sunday, September 9, 2012

Last hollydays' meeting

ahh, finally i'm going to write a bit about meeting in Ostrava, last weekend of summer hollidays T.T
In one word... AWESOME! I'm really happy I went there ^^ I met so many nice people (fans! XDDDD) I'm really looking forward to see them again ^^
I went there because Takeshi forced me to go XD
in at the beginning of the meeting me and Takeshi were separated a bit (we had to talk about Kuina, Nagito etc stuff XD) we went to McDonallds, ate some food *.* took crazy photos :D
then we went to tea house, we were talking with girls who sat aroud.. Neki, Aru, Silvi x3 I'm glad I met you!
I had to go to train early T.T Takeshi accompanied me to train and aroud 7 p.m. i arrived home ;_;
Hope to see you soon guys"

*lazy to write in english longer article*
photos, here we go!
food *-*


muahaha, my Kuina~ XD ♥ (Takeshi)

nom nom nom, ice cream with caramel *-*

purikura photo made by my phone XD I love it ♥
(me and Takeshi btw :D)

we are hiding behind the umbrella XD paparazzi Silvi wanted to take photo of us XD

we didn't noticed someone was taking photo of us at first XD
Aki, Johanka, Ellise and Domi ^^

Aru and Neki ♥
my stalkers :D





♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. Konečně! xD

    S Takeshi máte úžasné vlasy... já chci taky takové :D

    Ještěže tě Takeshi donutila!!! Doufám, že se zase ukážeš a že vaše kapela už bude mít jméno xD

    Už jsem to říkala snad všude, už mne nenapadá co k tomu srazu říct xD hrozně ráda jsem tě poznala a jsem ráda, že i ty mne :)

    ReplyDelete