Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Need list!

I need lots of stuff imidiately! XD and there is lots of things I want but don't need them, but... this is important!
I'm going to go shopping with my friend on Wednesday in Ostrava, i'm looking forward to it ♥ and then on Thursday i'm going to go to city centre to buy another stuff XD


Sunglasses
the summer is comming...
I need/want sunglasses for...two or three years but none of them fit me T__T I have small head XD

something like this..
 
 
 

Backpack
-black, something simple, pockets, not school bag, not too big, not too small...
-for trips etc..
I have already ordered one
cool, isn't it? ♥


Blue scarf
this this this I just found on ebay! I need this for Kaito cosplay!
I hope nobody will take me it, it's auction oO

Eyebrow pencil
-hmm, I just need a new one, because the old one is weird XD
 
Lip salve
- my lips are really dry ;__; because of cold
 

Chopsticks
-my first chopsticks are broken and the another ones are... well, I need new XD
 
Darth Vader chopsticks *_____* must have!
 


Ticket for BLOOD
-they will be in Prague days later! I can't wait ♥
 

and I decided... I want lip piercing *,* but first I have to ask my mum -___-" I think she won't allow me that.. but i'm adult! x___X
 

9 comments:

  1. You have nice blog ~ those chopsticks *u* anyways, I'll follow ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty brýle jsou cool. Taky bych si měla konečně koupit nové. Ty meče.. to je úžasné! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jsou XD ♥ pro mě největší problém sehnat brýle, mám divně tvarovanou hlavu, ale nakonec jsem nějaké sehnala :D

      Delete
  3. huh :D want star wars chopstick too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahoj, připomínám, abys mi zaslala zadání do VGS, více infa zde: http://forbidden-love.blog.cz/1203/vgs-i-kolo

    Díky,
    s pozdravem,
    Mo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I give you a little challenge~ :3

    http://voicelessxfear.blogspot.com/2012/04/9-challenge-accepted.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. heey, i've tagged you too :DD

    http://sugar-iland.blogspot.de/2012/04/ich-wurde-wieder-getaggt-friends-xd.html

    ReplyDelete