Monday, February 20, 2012

jrock meme; day no.1

Day 1➝ Your favorite J-rock band:
~D~
my the most favourite jrock band. It's only one year since I started to listen to D but I feel like a real fan. I love almost all their songs (well, I can't say "all" because it wouldn't be probably truth.) Each song I know means something different to me. Lyrics are beautiful. And I guess I can't say which is "the one" I love the most. Last days it would be "Kuon" but during the whole year... I suppose it would be "Der König der Dunkelheit" and I also love these songs: "7th Rose, Huang di, Torikago Goten, Denshou sareshi Sora no Monogatari, Night Ship, Snow White, Ouka Saki Some ni Keri, Gikyou Souden, Sansuishi, Sleeper,Birth, In the Name of Justice (and almost every song of VS) and of course Yami Yori Kurai Doukoku no Acapella to Bara Yori Akai Jounetsu no Aria.
Why do I love D? That's a hard question. They're different. Asagi's voice is special, the music and lyrics are beautiful... Just... well, why don't you listen to it? ♥
゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚


゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚

the end of the song which is missing it the PV... I can say the whole text by my memory (^▽^;)
Are kara dore dake no toki ga nagareta no darou.
Kokka sonbou no kiki ni menshita watashi wa,
Oui keishousha nomi ga shiru koto wo yurusa reru
"Sore" wo, tsuini tokihanatta.
Norowa reshi nikutai ni yadoru wa kuroki tane.
Tsumi no inshi wa yami ni nomare, kenzoku wo fuyashi tsuzuketa.
Kono tsumi wo aganau koto ga dekireba,
Kami no sukui no mite wa watashi no moto e mo
Sashinobe rareru no darou ka ?

oh, and I forgot to mention that I was on their concert last year in Wroclaw, in Poland. It was awesome!(=⌒▽⌒=) And they're going to Europe this year too! yay for Wien~ o(^▽^)o

I hope there is not many mistakes (゚ー゚;


No comments:

Post a Comment