Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shopping update nr. 1

btw, I hate our country for the lawsヾ(。`Д´。)ノ  they cought one package at the customs ヾ(▼ヘ▼;)

Since I have got lots of money from insurance I started to shopping on eBay~ ◕ ‿‿ ◕
I'm shoppaholic and I really should let treat myself  (^^ゞ

(not all packages which came are in the photo (*^▽^*))




and now... image heavy!!! sorry for bad quality, my camera is just too lame 。 (ノ◇≦。) 
*fell in love with Doctor Who* (*゜▽゜ノノ
I'm really movie/serial freak, I must have all geek tshirts~ (^_^;)

finally I have a black torn pants~


and... I decided to order some clothes which is not all black  (≧▽≦)
*succes*

andddd super cool tights with bats! I couldn't resist σ(^_^;) 
+ purple tights
+ mask which I won in auction


 new shirt~
bad photo, I know...I really need new camera (/TДT)/

 And now... cosmetics!!!


BB cream was on sale for 16$ so why I shouldn't buy it? о(ж>▽<)y
and elf cream eyeliner is really awesome! 'n cheap! only for 7 or 8$ ((◎д◎ ))ゝ

and new tutus~

(I really should find a new place for taking photos of myself -.-")

I have this coat for a while...month? dunno oO
I bought it when I was with my pal in Brno ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ
finally i'm not so cold ^∇^

 and wig for Ciel cosplay~ but i'm still not sure if I should cosplay him (;^_^A


and new sweatshirt is missing, but it's all black and you can't see the details, but it looks cool ☆ (^ε^)

fuuu, really exhausting article -.-""
see ya~

10 comments:

  1. Tolika nových věcí, pal závidím ti :D Ááá, už chci ty svoje řasyyy, doufám, že brzo bude nějaký sraz.
    PS: Všechno ti sluší, hejt jů :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jn, snad brzo bude něco XD nebos e sejdem jen tak ;D luv ya too XD

      Delete
  2. asi tě půjdu vykrást :D tolik super věcí *_____* miluju tvoje silonky s netopýrama ♥_♥
    o tomhle BB creamu jsem slyšela tolik a jenom samou chválu :) škoda , že nemám pay pal :D nebo to je možná dobře jinak bych furt kupovala všechny blbosti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jop, silonky jsou perfektní ^^ děkuju
      BB cream je fakt super a za tu cenu je ještě lepší :D ale.. buď ráda, že paypal nemáš, protože pak jsi věčně bez peněz :D

      Delete
  3. A já ti zas závidím všechny tvoje věci :D můžeme se vykrást navzájem. Řasy jsou skvělé a hlavně ty tutu a trička a punčochy s netopýry a všechno *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit, keep calm and allons-y! *___________* Mohla bych tě někdy přijít vykrást? :3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaa ani náhodou, miluju to tričko a nikomu ho nedám >XDD miluju DW, přemýšlím, že si koupím nějaké další tričko ^^

      Delete
  5. proboha, zamilovala jsem se
    odkud jsou ty AWESOME netopýří silonky? *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ebay ;3 přesněji tady: http://www.ebay.com/itm/270724390549?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

      Delete