Friday, February 17, 2012

yoroshiku~

始めましょう皆さん~~

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆
hii there~,
I would like to say something to start my new blog. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ First, you can call me Veru (as many of my friend know me) or Yasu~~☆゚~ ('-^*)/. I love music, fashion, movies/serials, books, taking photos, making graphic, art, singing and of course my friends. I'm kind of Japan freak (^▽^;), so, you can expect many articles about japanese music and japanese fashion or something like that~ (*^▽^*) And of course not only that.(^^ゞ.
I would be delighted if you will like my blog and write down a comment or come back sometimes again (*⌒∇⌒*).

゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

I'll maybe write longer article about me but i'm too lazy XD

(just an ordinary bear says "hi" XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment