Monday, February 20, 2012

photos of meh -.-"

I haven't taken any photos recently so I'm going to post some old ones... they're about one month old, i guess oO

and~ I got two Bs in school today ^^ from history and from math (yay! I finally found a little genius inside me, I never wasn't good in math (>,<)))"
゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆

I remember.. that day I made a bit "strange" hairstyle (I think not at all but..) and people on the streets looked at me like I was an alien o,O)? i don't get it XD (stupid czech ppl XD)

And! I decided to dye my hair on blue~ finally! XD i'm gonna do it exactly two weeks later, before Animeshow in Bratislava~





they look all the same but I can't choose less of them XD

2 comments:

  1. Jsi skutečně krásná... závidím takovým lidem :) Ale ne každý má ten dar... Nejlepší je asi ta poslední fotka :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ále, každý je nějak krásný ;3 někdy to chce čas zkrásnět, ale vždycky jsou lidi, kterým se budeš líbit neboj ^^ a děkuji ;3

      Delete